No matter how the market gets protean and the competition gets severe, we always adhere to the belief Service is part of our products.
Under the premise of supplying high quality products and with the service tenet of satisfy our clients. We carry out all round promise Service. One years warranty for our instruments and maintenance all life. Provide training annually. In the meantime, supply reagents, controls and standard reagents.
The warranty shall not extend to any instrument that
1) has been subjected to misuse, negligence or accidents;
2) caused by modification or repair by anyone except Biotech or Biotech authorized person;
3) from which Biotech's original serial number tag or product identification markings have been altered or removed
4) or any product of any other manufacturers.
Any material to be serviced or returned to Biotech, the following procedure should be followed:
Contact the International Trade Department and obtain a RMA (Return Materials Authorization number). The RMA number must appear on the outside of the shipping container. Return shipments will not be accepted if the RMA number is not clearly visible. Please provide the model number, serial number, and a brief description of the reason for return.
1) Within Warranty: The customer is responsible for freight when the equipment is shipped to Biotech for service (this includes custom charges). Biotech is responsible for the freight from Biotech to the customer.
2) After Warranty: The customer is responsible for any freight for returned product